Polypropylene is a thermoplastic substance formed by the polymerization of propylene, resulting in a heavier-duty material capable of withstanding much greater weights. Extruding the plastic film and pulling it into filaments, which are subsequently woven into big sheets, produces the woven polypropylene fabric. Following that, a variety of goods, such as container bags, woven bags, geotextile fabrics, and so on, can be designed.
Below are some of this woven fabric’s distinguishing characteristics:
- Because of the low density of polypropylene, it is lightweight and breathable.
- It is a stain-resistant fabric that is easy to clean and so reusable.
- It is an antibacterial plastic resin that is non-toxic.
- It is not waterproof on its own, but the addition of a laminated coating renders the cloth waterproof.
As a result, polypropylene bags can play a variety of roles in bulk packaging solutions. The apparent advantages range from reducing contamination to prolonging shelf life by preventing spoiling. Packaging solutions for commodities such as cereals, sugar, fruits, vegetables, and tea are critical for national and international markets. In all of these examples, PP woven bags have proven to be quite beneficial in both domestic and export applications.
Here are the top seven advantages of using woven polypropylene bags for bulk packaging:
- PP woven bags offer sufficient mechanical qualities to pack commodities safely for long-term storage and transportation. They are anti-microbial, weather-resistant, and have adequate tensile qualities.
Another element where PP woven bags excel is durability. They are resistant to wear and tear, and organic solvents but should be kept away from handling abuses. They offer higher drop impact strength and anti-slip properties due to their superior tensile strength and elongation.
- In addition to the benefits mentioned above, PP woven bags are reusable, which makes them very cost-effective. They are non-staining and easily cleaned for several uses. They are cost-effective due to the abundance and ease of availability of raw materials, as well as the simplicity of production and assembly. Secondary packing, such as palletization, is made easier by operational convenience and improved stacking stability, contributing to total cost-effectiveness.
- There are several design alternatives for PP woven bags. These can be tailored with side gussets for bulkier objects and trimmed to size for one-of-a-kind items. Because of the versatility of the bottom and top architecture, it can be constructed to accommodate any filling and discharge mechanism.
Packaging bag supplier:
Lansu Packaging is a professional company that designs and manufactures a wide variety of packaging bags. Visit or contact us to learn more about us. We welcome clients throughout the world.